Inspired by classic Southwestern basket-weaving techniques, our Jacquard Sweater Coat takes America’s pioneering spirit and reinterprets it in a unique and modern way. This style from our fashion show is full of texture, with a mix of thick and fine-gauge yarns worked into a variety of stitches, all done in extra-fine merino wool. Finished with solid-colored sleeves, it’s a chic alternative to a lightweight jacket that can bring an artisanal element to any look.
If you have any questions ,please feel free to contact me
1. Spray water on the back of embroidery.
2. Place embroidery on garment.
3. Set iron temperature for cotton.
4. Cover embroidery with a piece of damp cloth.
5. Iron for 10-15 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out and iron until dry.