12 Jun, 2020
- Down The most luxuriously soft duvet filling that money can buy, down is the perfect choice if you’re looking to invest in a high-quality, long-lasting duvet. Down is made from the fluffiest feathers of the bird’s breast area, making it a sumptuously soft and light choice – while retaining unbeatable warmth.
- Feather Feather duvet fillings are, like down, warm and breathable. The main difference is that the feathers used here are coarser and larger, meaning your duvet is not as soft and light as down. Feather duvet fillings are substantially cheaper than down.
- Feathers and Down For a practical compromise between warmth, softness and affordability, a feather and down combination duvet is a safe bet. These duvets mix strong, warm feathers and light, soft down to create a comfortable duvet for all seasons.
- Microfibre Microfibre fillings are made up of ultra-fine strands of polyester, woven together with pockets of air that trap warmth. Microfibre fillings are ultra-soft and lightweight, and are the most sensible choice for allergy sufferers. Synthetic duvets can also be washed at home.
- Hollowfibre Hollowfibre fillings are similar to microfibre; they are incredibly warm. However hollowfibre fillings are more wiry and less supple than microfibre, so it definitely a matter of personal preference.
- Silk Silk filled duvets are the ultimate choice for a luxury synthetic filling. These duvets are hypoallergenic and naturally dust mite resistant – perfect for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Super king duvet