Order fulfillment controllers
We share your personal data with some other organizations as part of the order fulfillment process. This data processing is part of your contract with us when you place an order.
These companies are joint controllers with Home Bazar of your customer data, so you will need to contact them directly to exercise your data rights. Our order fulfillment partners are:
- Aramex, DHL, UPS, which provides us with courier services.
- Paypal and Payfort which provides us with payment processing and fraud analysis.
How long will we keep your data for?
The data you can manage from your “My Account” area will be stored until you remove it, for example, your wishlists and saved addresses.
Data about your orders and communications with us will be held indefinitely as we need a legal record of these.
Website behavioral data will be kept for up to 38 months, after which time we aim to store only store aggregated, non-personal data.
You may also delete your account which removes most of the data we hold about you – see the “Right to erasure” section for more details.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that we delete the personal data we hold about you. We have implemented a process within the “My Account” area which allows you to delete your account and most of the associated data.
There is some data which we do not delete:
- Your name and email, which we use to store the deletion request.
- Your order data, which we require for reporting and tax purposes. However, we will stop using your personal data for marketing profiling.
- Your communications with us.
If you have placed orders as a guest only, you must create an account for us to be able to verify your identity before we can process your request.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to restrict our data processing, which you may do in two places:
- “My Account”, if you have an account.
- “My Browsing Preferences”, if you do not have an account.
If the processing is done by a different data controller, you will need to contact them directly.
Right to object
You have the right to object to our data processing, to do this, please contact customer services.
Translated privacy notices
The non-English translations of this notice are for convenience only, in the event of conflict or ambiguity the English version is authoritative.