The littleBits synth kit is an incredibly powerful, easy to use the modular synthesizer that helps you unleash your inner rockstar. The Synth Kit, developed in partnership with KORGx, a pioneer of electronic musical equipment, enables amateur and professional musicians to easily explore the iconic synthesizer instrument. This allows you to make exciting new sounds and build your own infinitely customizable and expandable analog modular instrument – all with little to no engineering or musical knowledge. The Synth Kit includes an assortment of 12 electronic Bits that instantly snap together with magnets to create circuits like those used in Korg’s famous analog synthesizers.
- Kit includes 12 Bits like the speaker, oscillator, and keyboard to help you create sweet beats
- Includes booklet of 10 projects and with hundreds more online
- Connects to speakers, computers, headphones, and any instrument with an output jack for an amplifier
- Can be used to make your own instruments, like a synth-guitar
- Fits into the littleBits platform for infinite combos of audio, visual and sensory experiences
From the Manufacturer
Create tomorrow’s innovators and idea-makers with littleBits electronic building blocks. These easy-to-use Bits make creative discovery and invention a snap for next-generation thinkers, designers, and tinkerers of all ages and genders. No programming, soldering or wiring required.
Evolve the way you think by developing the design and critical thinking skills through the littleBits cycle of the invention (create > play > remix > share). Whether you build from instructions or your imagination, start creating something, use it, improve it, experiment. Then inspire others by showing the world what you’ve created.