Nest Protect. Thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
Meet Nest Protect. The smoke alarm other alarms look up to.
Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, can be hushed from your phone, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to 10 years. And just like the original Nest Protect, it also tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
It’s your safety. Don’t settle.
You wouldn’t put up with a rotary phone or a black and white TV. So why do you put up with alarms that just beep and chirp? Shouldn’t your alarm sense smoke and carbon monoxide? And alert your phone when something’s wrong? What if it could light your way at night? Nest Protect does.
Easy to install.
Both the wired and battery versions of Nest Protect take only minutes to set up with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Once they’re connected to Wi-Fi, every Nest Protect in your home will automatically connect to the others. The Nest Protect is also easier to attach to the wall or ceiling thanks to a redesigned backplate.
- Six long-life AA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ± 1.8ºF (± 1ºC)
- Humidity sensor, ± 3%RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120º field of view to 20 feet
- Ambient light sensor
- Omnidirectional microphone, 70dBA SNR
- 2 Watt Speaker
- Horn: 85dB SPL at 10 feet (3 m)
- RGB color ring with 6 LEDs
- Wi-Fi connection
- Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or later
- Free Nest account